Here at Mountainview, we are blessed to have a phenomenal church family that works together to do great things for God and others!
- Sunday School - Gathering every other 2nd and 4th Sunday, our Children's Ministry is staffed by passionate teachers who bring a fun-filled Biblical education to our little ones. We just revamped our entire space with a fresh face - See the pictures below!
- 412 Youth Group - Gathering every Wednesday at 7 PM, our young people ages 13-30 have meaningful discussions, share tons of laughter, pray heartily for one another, and delve deeply into the Word of God. We just created a new space for 412 and have photos below!
- Men & Women's Ministries - Meeting each month for fellowship breakfasts, our men and women's ministries are designed to create lasting bonds between brothers and sisters where all can feel supported, encouraged, and experience growth in God.
- Music Ministry - Bringing glory to God for all of His blessings is an integral part of our service! We value diversity in song choice - from hymns to contemporary. Our praise team prayerfully gathers with the purpose of directing all attention to Him.
- Family Ministries - Throughout the year, we host various types of events to bring families from all walks of life together. From our annual Thanksgiving Luncheon to seasonal festivals, and everything in between, you will find plenty of safe options for your entire family.
- Hospitality - Every Sunday following the service we come together to enjoy coffee and treats in the fellowship hall because of the kindness of members who volunteer to bring goodies to share. And that is not all! We have a full calendar that is beautifully maintained by a member to remember birthdays, anniversaries, and more. Why? Because YOU are important!