Here at Mountainview, we are blessed to have a phenomenal church family that works together to do great things for God and others!
- Sunday School - Gathering every Sunday at 10 AM, our Children's Ministry is staffed by passionate teachers who bring a fun-filled Biblical education to our little ones. We just revamped our entire space with a fresh face - See the pictures below!
- 412 Youth Group - Gathering every Thursday at 7 PM, our young people ages 13-30 have meaningful discussions, share tons of laughter, pray heartily for one another, and delve deeply into the Word of God. We just created a new space for 412 and have photos below!
- Music Ministry - Bringing glory to God for all of His blessings is an integral part of our service! We value diversity in song choice - from hymns to contemporary. Our praise team prayerfully gathers with the purpose of directing all attention to Him.
- Family Ministries - Throughout the year, we host various types of events to bring families from all walks of life together. From seasonal festivals, to fellowship nights, to youth and children's activities, we provide wholesome activities that the whole family can enjoy.
- Hospitality - Every Sunday following the service we come together to enjoy coffee and treats in the fellowship hall because of the kindness of members who volunteer to bring goodies to share.
- Birthday/Anniversary Calendar - One of our members maintains a calendar of birthdays and wedding anniversaries so we can recognize the important milestones in your life - because YOU are important to us!